1. The Gretna Economic Development Association website (gretnafest.com) is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Gretna Economic Development Association and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using this website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The information contained within this site, while it is not guaranteed, has been compiled by The Gretna Economic Development Association from internal and external sources, and every attempt is made to verify it's authenticity. It is subject to errors, omissions, withdrawal from market, and changes.You should therefore verify any information obtained from this site before you act upon it, by calling The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc.
3. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
4. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc., Compusoar Internet Services, nor any of their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS against The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc., or Compusoar Internet Services and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information available thereon.
5. In no event shall the site designers, Compusoar Internet Services, The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc., its parent or subsidiary companies, or its affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of this website.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc. and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
7. The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc. and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
8. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana.
There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
We do not replace lost, broken or damaged arm bands.
All content included on this site is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc.
The Gretna Economic Development Association, Inc. respects your right to privacy. We collect no personally identifiable information about our visitors surreptitiously as they use our
If you choose to provide personal information by signing up for our newsletter, participating in a survey, or inquiring about one of our services, the information is never sold or shared with another party. We do not, nor do we tolerate, spam.